When the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued new guidance earlier this month on how companies who handle human cells, tissues and cellular and tissue-based products should report problems to the agency, it was a recognition that the medical industry is heading deeper into uncharted territory.
Subscribe below to stay informed about the latest news from GoFed, and around the industry.
- Above the Clouds: Three ways partnering with the US Air Force catapulted Techstars alumni to new heights December 21, 2019
- VA Extends Financial System Overhaul by 5 Years—And Adds More than a Billion to the Cost December 8, 2019
- VA creates National Artificial Intelligence Institute to advance R&D December 7, 2019
- Military hospital transformation – introducing the market construct December 6, 2019
- Public Workshop – Evolving Role of Artificial Intelligence in Radiological Imaging December 4, 2019